From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 10:48:46

Roland Schwarz wrote:

> Anthony Williams wrote:
>> I thought the test Jamfile was set up to catch this, hence the regression tests
>> for Borland are showing lack of TSS cleanup for the static library, rather than
>> failing to link. I'll investigate.
>
> No need to:
> William Kempf set it up this way:
> The test is comiled with to tss_null.cpp, which defines
> tss_cleanup_implemeted, so there is will be a runtime test
> failure instead of a linking failure.

Except that the V1 jamfile had a <define>BOOST_THREAD_TEST=1 line in the
requirements that does not appear to have been ported to the V2 jamfile.
  So tss_null.cpp will not actually contain any code (without
BOOST_THREAD_TEST the tss_cleanup_implemented definition will get
#ifdef'd away).

I think all that needs to happen is to put a <define>BOOST_THREAD_TEST=1
in the V2 jamfile requirements. Should I make this change?

-Dave