From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 11:20:16

David Deakins wrote:
> Except that the V1 jamfile had a <define>BOOST_THREAD_TEST=1 line in the
> requirements that does not appear to have been ported to the V2 jamfile.
> So tss_null.cpp will not actually contain any code (without
> BOOST_THREAD_TEST the tss_cleanup_implemented definition will get
> #ifdef'd away).
>
> I think all that needs to happen is to put a <define>BOOST_THREAD_TEST=1
> in the V2 jamfile requirements. Should I make this change?

Hmm, this seems to be true. I was under the impression
BOOST_THREAD_BUILD_LIB is defined because the lib will tear this in.
But I am not sure anymore. I need to investigate, pls. stand by.

Btw.: Since you seem to run CE tests: Do you post your results to the
regression table too?

Roland aka speedsnail