From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-19 09:06:02

Boris Gubenko ha escrito:

> Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > There are a some regression problems for Boost.Bimap running on SunOS
> > and HP-UX.
>
> On HP-UX, it is only on the machine using gcc 3.4.2. From the website,
> it seems to me that gcc 3.4 series has a problem with bimap library.
>
> I'll see if I can spot something obvious. In the meantime, if you have
> access to a machine with gcc 3.4.x, any platform, you can investigate
> yourself. If gcc 3.4 is indeed the culprit, the tests will fail to
> compile.

Matías,

Line 97 of boost/bimap/relation/support/member_with_tag.hpp, which is
the one where GCC 3.4.x stumbles upon, reads:

template< class Relation >
struct member_with_tag
<
    BOOST_DEDUCED_TYPENAME member_at::info, Relation, void // line 97

{

I think the problem is that BOOST_DEDUCED_TYPENAME shouldn't be there as
member_at::info does not depend on Relation. In fact, you've got other similar
specializations at the same file all of which do not have BOOST_DEDUCED_TYPENAME.

HTH,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo