From: Corrado Zoccolo (czoccolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-20 14:41:46

Hi Fernando
On Nov 19, 2007 10:20 PM, Fernando Cacciola <fernando.cacciola_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi Corrado,
> Indeed, I agree that the best factorization is to decouple the factory
> applicator from the argument list.
> In fact, the applicator should handle a generic tuple as the argument list
> (with at most some custom made tuple if dependency with fusion is a
> problem)
>
> Now that's a major make up for the factories, though one worth doing it
> IMO,
> so the big quesion is: would you be interested in doing that yourself?

Sure I'm interested, but my highest priority now is to make my polymorphic
value object library ready for review.

When I've done with my tests and documentation, I can start working on the
in_place refactorization. It needs to be handled with care, since there are
already some libraries depending on the current interface, and we are going
for an interface breaking change.

Corrado

Best