From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-20 18:52:27

There are several bugs in the Trac system that have been there since
(at least) 2004. That makes them more than three years old. I really
think that these should be dealt with (fixed, marked as obsolete,
declared "wontFix") for 1.35.
[ Note that I'm not talking about "Feature requests" or "Tasks", just "Bugs ]

They are:

#241 Miss " = ParserT()" spirit
        djowel 03/01/04
#283 Compiler error for tokenizer on Solaris tokenizer
        jbandela 06/20/04
#284 pool::purge_memory() does not reset next_size pool
        shammah 07/02/04
#287 wrong usage of ios_base::narrow date_time
        az_sw_dude 07/12/04
#290 perfomance: memory cleanup for pool takes too long pool
        shammah 07/21/04
#314 spirit insert_key_actor.hpp spirit
        djowel 11/03/04
#315 Implement operator[] for Tokenizer tokenizer
        jsiek 11/04/04
#316 date_time type conversion warning date_time
        az_sw_dude 11/19/04

I know that Stephen Cleary (pool) and John Bandela (tokenizer) don't
seem to be around any more.
I am volunteering to look at the pool bugs - can anyone look at the
tokenizer bugs?

And those maintainers who are still around (Jeff, Joel, Jeremy),
please close these bugs?

Thanks in advance!

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>