From: Mingnan Guo (hnxgc_pub_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-22 17:39:25

"Daniel Frey" <d.frey_at_[hidden]> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:1195640722.20820.7.camel_at_fiasko...
>> "Q: Is HnxGC a freeware? or a GNU open-sourced project?
>> A: No. HnxGC is *NOT* a freeware. The author of HnxGC has filed several
> >patents of HnxGC in the United States and other countries. Whoever
> >without authority makes, uses, offers to sell, or sells any of these
> >patented invention, within the United States and/or other countries
> >infringes the patent(s).
> >
>> However, the source code of HnxGC is available for reference upon
> >request. For a non-commercial educational purpose, you may be granted
> >free to use, copy and distribute the software and its documentations."
>
> Do you intend to put your library under the Boost Software License?

  Currently, HnxGC is not under the Boost Software License, but it is possible that
  in near or later future, we will release a version of HnxGC under Boost Software License.
  Prior to doing that, I want to be sure that whether or not the Boost License is conflicting with
  patented/patent-pending technologies. Could any body give me some successful examples
  of patents under Boost Software License, or explain it?

  -Mingnan Guo