From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-24 13:08:58

> Yes, currently just http://tinyurl.com/yqx58t is failing
> because of a thread resource issue: I checked in some changes
> to that test case so it does fail anymore if thread creation
> fails (the rationale being "it's not my fault"), but I'm
> seeing sporadic failures on the same test from Boost.Test
> throwing a system_error *before* cpp_main is reached. It
> could be an issue with whatever the load is on the test
> machine sometimes tripping that test up.
> Likewise there are quite a few Boost.Thread failures
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/issues
> _release_.html#thread
> on the same platform: Anthony any progress on these?
>
> Likewise Thread's support for Borland seems to be broken at
> present :-(

Some Wave tests do fail because of spurious thread exceptions as well (here:
http://tinyurl.com/2cfbzb).

On some platforms the Wave test seems to crash during application cleanup
without any visible messages (here: http://tinyurl.com/26varp,
http://tinyurl.com/24vmbv), judging from the experiences before this might
be because of the recent changes in the thread library as well, but I'm
certainly not sure...

Regards Hartmut