From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-25 17:19:40

http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/issues_release_.html#thread
> on the same platform: Anthony any progress on these?

The condition and shared_mutex tests are timeouts. The condition test takes over
100s by design. The shared_mutex test shouldn't time out,, but it spawns lots of
threads, so a heavily-loaded machine could cause it to take a long time. I don't
see any failures on linux (kubuntu 7.10 x86_64) with gcc 4.1.3.

The once failure is concerning. I'd be interested to know where the resource
error comes from.

> Likewise Thread's support for Borland seems to be broken at present

I didn't think there were any major issues with Borland. I'm fairly sure the
siliconman failures are due to things not rebuilding when they should have done,
but they haven't been run for a while --- my fix to the headers to allow the
header changes to force a rebuild was after then.

Are you seeing some problems?

Anthony