From: ak1mbox-boost_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-11-26 11:13:22

Hi,

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question. Its
very good that it is now possible to initialize
condition with a relative timeout, if I understood the
last post correctly. This help to resolve at least
part of the problem.

One quick note, another cross OS library that
implements a lot of threading primitives is APR
(Apache Runtime Library). I have been using APR
heavily for the last few month and my testing showed
that APR does not have this problem of being affected
by clock changes. I am not sure about their internal
implementation so can't comment on differences between
APR and BOOST condition but this might be something
interesting to look at.

Thank you,

Alex