From: Christoph Duelli (duelli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-27 05:34:22

Due to templates warnings in Boost tend to create a lot of noise. As we try
to maintain a 'no warnings' policy, it would be great if the following
'issues' could be fixed (otherwise I have to maintain a modified Boost
around here)

(Boost version 1.34.1)
Serialization produces (in release builds) the following warnings (as the
variables are only used in asserts or #ifdefs):
basic_binary_oprimitive.hpp:87: warning: unused variable 'i'
basic_binary_iprimitive.hpp:87: warning: unused variable 'i'
shared_ptr.hpp:196: warning: unused variable 'file_version'

(a trivial way to fix this would be: (void) i;
 is that ok? 'cause that is basically what I am using (inside a macro).)

Best regards
Christoph