From: Ben Bear (benbearchen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-08 11:19:16

2007/12/6, Hervé Brönnimann <hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]>:

> Most importantly (and there can be typos in other pages, but this one
> I've tried to get as clean as possible):
>
> http://photon.poly.edu/~hbr/boost/combination.pdf

Some things about Date:2007-12-4

Page 3: Point 3 two functions:

If change the argument "Function f" to "Function vistor", I think it's
easy to understand.

Page 8: Point 31 Note:

"... and then std::reverse(first,last) followed by
std::reverse(middle,last)."

should change to:

"... and then std::reverse(first,last) followed by
std::reverse(first,middle) and std::reverse(middle,last)."

std::reverse(first,middle) should be added. Because after
std::reverse(first,last), the range [first,middle) is not sorted, but
the combination requires it to be sorted.