From: Eames, Andrew (andrew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-02 10:26:13

I didn't get any replies to this (not that I expect anyone to be
interested in my crufty old compiler anyway J ). While rooting around in
the boost 1.34.1 source I found detail/template_streams.hpp which seems
to be the solution I am looking for but this doesn't appear to be used
very much in other parts of boost. How should I proceed here? I can
update the pieces of boost I need to use these macros - can I commit
these changes (post 1.35)? - should I ask someone else to? Am I on my
own?

Thanks

   Andrew