From: frederic.bron_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-01-07 13:15:08

This library is really intersting to have portable floating point numbers in text files but it would be really portable if you dealt with the representation of the exponent in scientific notation
because this is not clearly stated in the standard (i.e. the number of digits of the exponent is greater or equal to 2 but some compiler write 2 and some others 3 which makes non portable outputs).
example: 1.0e+003 or 1.0e+03.

Thank you for the update.

Regards,

F. Bron