From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-08 18:25:39

Adam Badura wrote:
>> ...and then check out the boost.xml sandbox project:
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml
>>
>> I'd be glad to get some motivation to work on it some more. :-)
>
> It may seem to be a stupid question but how do I download this? It lookd

You need a subversion client, and then check out the code using this

> for appropriate link (this seems moste logical) however did not found any.
> How many people work on this project?

I have written it alone, but I'm happy to collaborate.

It's a relatively thin layer on top of libxml2 (http://xmlsoft.org/)
that offers a DOM-like and an XMLReader-like interface.

Look at the examples
(http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml/libs/xml/example)
to see the functionality that is already implemented.

Thanks,
                Stefan