From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-13 22:17:57

The review of the Switch library submitted by Steven Watanabe ends
today (Sunday, January 13th). I would like to thank Steven for
submitting a very useful library, as well as all those who have
submitted reviews and/or contributed to the discussion (especially
Tobias Schwinger and Joel de Guzman who have put in quite a bit of
effort towards enhancing the design of the library).

I will send a more detailed summary of the review as well as a
decision in the following days. I currently have only 3 reviews to
base a decision on, so any additional votes that anyone would like to
contribute in the very near future would be very welcome.

Regards,

Stjepan