From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-23 09:27:28

On Jan 22, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> about doing tonight. So we have to start working on making the site
> live
> (i.e. replace the existing site). Not sure what coordination is needed
> to get the DNS and live content working. I think I can take care of
> the
> web server related parts, but help from Doug might be required.

There's probably some small amount of configuration we'll need to do
on our end to prepare for the new site, e.g., if we want to keep
beta.boost.org active but separate from (www\.?)boost.org. Let's
coordinate this offline, because it's unlikely that I'll be checking
the Boost list frequently enough this week or next to be a useful
participant.

        - Doug