From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 11:45:54

Hi,

  The release branch was created some time ago, and Interprocess and
Intrusive were just copied from the trunk since they are new libraries
for Boost 1.35. Meanwhile, I've been committing some fixes and
improvements to the trunk branch. Both release and trunk branch
regression seem to be ok.

I still see several issues in the release branch and I don't know when
we plan to release 1.35 so I was wondering if I could update
Interprocess+Intrusive of the release branch with the current trunk code.

If so, this merge is something I'm allowed to do with SVN (I read
something about a python script some weeks ago) or the release manager
is the only person who should do this?

Regards,

Ion