From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 13:13:03

On Jan 24, 2008 11:20 AM, Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My question is also if we, at some point, should start moving
> non-conforming libraries into their own namespace. This does break
> a library when upgrading, but might be worth it in the long run.

Not that I contribute code (yet), but it might be feasible to do one
release where the new namespace is made available, but brought into
the boost namespace for one release with a note saying that particular
syntax is deprecated, then next release simply remove the using
statement.

--Michael Fawcett