From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-30 23:18:32

I'm a long-time follower of this mailing list, and a former "Review
Wizard". I think
that this geometry is more than adquate for a full review by the boost
members.
It may not meet everyones needs, but a detailed review of a geometry library
would be most welcome and needed. Even if its not approved initially, it
will
set the standard of what we want in geometry library.

I have a feeling that we have many
experts in this area, many of which could give detailed reviews. Any
geometry library
author willing to throw his hat in the ring so-to-speak should be welcomed
and encouraged.

I've reviewed the documentation (1 hour),
and the authors appear to be strong domain experts and have more than a
fair chance of getting it approved. I thank that a boostified geometry is
badly needed.
I would also like to help ensure that it is compatible with boost::gil. The
two
would compliment each other.

Thanks for submitting this library and offering it up for review.