From: Loïc Joly (loic.actarus.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-05 06:28:52

Gennadiy Rozental a écrit :
> The formal review of Logging library, proposed by John Torjo, begins today and
> will run till Feb 13:

[...]
> *Online docs:*
>
> http://torjo.com/log2/doc/html

Hello,

I've just had a fast look at the doc. I'm using for my work the previous
version of this library (which was not accepted in boost, but
nevertheless fits my needs quite well), and my two minutes reading of
the doc of this new version seems to imply it is more powerfull, more
configurable, but also more complex to understand.

I'd like to know if there is a document specifying what are the
functionnal differences between v1 & v2, as well as a transition path
for existing code using v1.

Regards,

--
Loïc