From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 04:31:48

OK, I can accept that - but only as long as Boost releases really do compile warning free. Push'n'Popping warning supression is a
load of hassle - as I've found quieting the Math Toolkit - but I feel we've got to do it, at least for the latest compiler releases.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]