From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 04:26:35

Sadly, this gives me the same result in both debug (link failure - missing include?) and release (crashes).

:-(

Paul

Linking...
demo_grep.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall boost::re_detail::raw_storage::resize(unsigned
int)" (?resize_at_raw_storage_at_re_detail_at_boost@@QAEXI_at_Z) referenced in function "public: void * __thiscall
boost::re_detail::raw_storage::extend(unsigned int)" (?extend_at_raw_storage_at_re_detail_at_boost@@QAEPAXI_at_Z)
demo_grep.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void * __thiscall boost::re_detail::raw_storage::insert(unsigned
int,unsigned int)" (?insert_at_raw_storage_at_re_detail_at_boost@@QAEPAXII_at_Z) referenced in function "public: struct
boost::re_detail::re_syntax_base * __thiscall boost::re_detail::basic_regex_creator<char,struct boost::regex_traits<char,class
boost::cpp_regex_traits<char> > >::insert_state(int,enum boost::re_detail::syntax_element_type,unsigned int)"
(?insert_state@?$basic_regex_creator_at_DU?$regex_traits_at_DV?$cpp_regex_traits_at_D@boost@@@boost@@@re_detail_at_boost@@QAEPAUre_syntax_base_at_2
3_at_HW4syntax_element_type_at_23@I_at_Z)
J:\Cpp\Misc\Debug\grep.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals