From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 21:11:25

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Daniel,

> The numeric/conversion library seems to be in the middle of having
> it's documentation converted to quickbook and currently has both
> versions in the trunk and release branches. So we need to delete one
> of them in the release branch (and preferably in trunk as well). Is
> the quickbook based documentation ready for release?

Boost.NumericConversion and Boost.Optional were translated last year
as part of the IBD project. The quickbook versions are ready to go,
but they must be regenerated and in one of them the admonitions path
has to be fixed.
What do you think Fernando? Have you check them out? If you want them
to be included in this release I can work these details out.

Best regards
Matias