From: Emre Turkay (emreturkay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-07 03:31:20

Hi Paul, I have found a Visual Studio 2005 installed windows PC and tried to
compile. The first one was apparently failing because of the problem I
mentioned before. However, the last one compiles and runs fine for both
release and debug targets.

I used Boost Consulting's BoostPro 1.34.1 installer. My main.cpp file is
below, you need to change the full_path_to_the_main.cpp.

HTH,

emre

int main()

{

boost::iostreams::grep_filter filter("main");

boost::iostreams::filtering_istream is;

is.unsetf(std::ios::skipws);

is.push(filter);

is.push(boost::iostreams::file_source("full_path_to_the_main.cpp"));

std::copy(std::istream_iterator<char>(is),

std::istream_iterator<char>(),

std::ostream_iterator<char>(std::cout));

}