From: Clark Sims (clark_sims_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 23:39:45

I defined this class for managing a thread group, with different priorities for different threads http://rafb.net/p/u0LDDP45.html I wrote this test example: http://rafb.net/p/bAIhrh79.html it works perfectly in linux, generating this output : http://acumenconsultinginc.net/linux.results.txt on windows, it calls the appropriate locks, but it does not stop when two locks, lock the same mutex: http://acumenconsultinginc.net/windows.results.txt.

My class for managing threads, based upon priorities, won't work unless the previous small code fragment deadlocks.