From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-09 10:51:01

Daniel James wrote:
> On 07/02/2008, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I don't know. Much as I am reluctant to do so, I'm thinking I probably
>> need to learn PHP to be effective with the new site.
>
> I've done a lot of work on the site, and hardly touched any PHP. I
> think the only time I did was to configure a local server on my
> computer - and that could probably be improved (it probably should be,
> I keep accidentally checking in my configuration).

Yeah, I haven't figured out a way to simplify that part. But fortunately
this only matters if one wants to see what the generated PHP will be.
Most of the time editing and previewing the HTML doesn't need one to see
the generated parts. And part of the hard part to make work for me was
getting the non-dynamic versions of the pages reflect the real style
even with the dynamic parts missing.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything