From: Jamie Allsop (ja11sop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-14 07:23:10

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to everyone participating in the review of proposed logging library.
> I do believe this is one of the "must have" components to be included in
> boost libraries suite. Anyone who is interrested in sharing views on the
> subjust are still welcome (specifically I might be interrested in comparizon
> with other popular existing solutions). Nevertheless official tally is
> closed as of now and "jury is secluded for deliberations" ;). I'll try to
> compile the results within reasonable time frame.

There was earlier talk of extending the review period. I have still to
submit my review but will not be able to do so until the weekend. Having
  gone to the effort of spending quite a few hours over the past week to
try and use the logging library I'd like an opportunity to voice my
opinion on it and have it taken into account.

Thanks,
Jamie