From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-02 18:01:50

I've started to look at the signals/slots libraries for a task I have to do
and have found it interesting.

I'm curious about the header placement of headers and namespaces used by
this library.

Specifically I find the following.

boost/signal.hpp containing boost::signal
boost/visit_each.hpp containing boost::visit_each
boost/last_value.hpp containnig boost::last_value

as these are part of the signals library, should they be in
boost/signals/... with namespaces of boost/signal/signal ... etc.?

This is especially confusing in the case of signal.hpp which is not at all
were one would expect
to find it.

Are these things where they are due to some oversight? Or were they placed
there for some
special reason. Were their separate reviews of these things. They seem to
be part of
the signals/slots libraries.

Robert Ramey