From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 14:24:47

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Dave Compton <to.dave.c_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Here's a link to some instructions for building boost 1.34.1 using msvc9
> (visual
> studio 2008)
>

> http://dave-programming.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-build-boost-1341-with-visual.html
>
> Please let me know if anything in it is unclear.

I applied the patch and ran the batch file in my visual studio installation
directory and it did not help. I'm still having the same issue. Do the paths
applied by vcvars32.bat affect the global path variable, or does it only
last for the current session of the command prompt? The shortcut you
instructed to make does not work because Windows Vista does not like spaces
in the path after the 'call' instruction, so I had to run the batch file
manually.

Let me know what I need to do to get this working. Thanks.