From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-10 23:02:45

Stjepan,

very good news! I'm glad to see that an important milestone has been
reached. This library is of great interest to me. Though, I wasted no
time to and started to play around with the library.

As a start I'm trying to get the simple example compiled which can be
found in your documentation:

http://dancinghacker.com/code/dataflow/dataflow/introduction/dataflow.html

But unfortunately including
#include <boost/dataflow/signals/component/filter.hpp>

brings my compiler to explode. Here are a list of the first few errors produced:

c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\clear.hpp(26) : error C2039: 'tag_of'
: is not a member of 'boost::fusion::detail'
        c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\clear.hpp(28) : see reference
to class template instantiation
'boost::mpl::clear_impl<boost::fusion::fusion_sequence_tag>::apply<Sequence>'
being compiled
c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\clear.hpp(26) : error C2146: syntax
error : missing ',' before identifier 'tag_of'
c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\clear.hpp(26) : error C2065: 'tag_of'
: undeclared identifier
c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\clear.hpp(26) : error C2976:
'boost::fusion::detail::clear' : too few template arguments
        c:\boost_trunk\boost\fusion\mpl\detail\clear.hpp(27) : see
declaration of 'boost::fusion::detail::clear'
[...]

I'm working with the boost trunk and use the MSVC compiler 7.1. I
think I remember those errors from an earlier attempt to compile the
dataflow lib. Is it my compiler or is my fusion version outdated.
Although, as I mentioned I'm working with the trunk.

Regards,
Christian