From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-10 23:30:29

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Stjepan,
>
> very good news! I'm glad to see that an important milestone has been
> reached. This library is of great interest to me. Though, I wasted no
> time to and started to play around with the library.

Great - thanks for taking the time!

> As a start I'm trying to get the simple example compiled which can be
> found in your documentation:
>
> http://dancinghacker.com/code/dataflow/dataflow/introduction/dataflow.html
>
> But unfortunately including
> #include <boost/dataflow/signals/component/filter.hpp>
>
> brings my compiler to explode. Here are a list of the first few errors produced:
>
> [snip errors]
>
> I'm working with the boost trunk and use the MSVC compiler 7.1. I
> think I remember those errors from an earlier attempt to compile the
> dataflow lib. Is it my compiler or is my fusion version outdated.
> Although, as I mentioned I'm working with the trunk.

Sorry this didn't take you very far. I should have mentioned that I
only tested with GCC 4.0.1 (OS X) and MSVC8, and I'm not sure how the
lib behaves on other platforms. I might find a machine that has 7.1
on it - if I do I'll see if I can get the lib to run on it. I am
testing against boost trunk, so you're good on that at least.

There's a decent chance I might have more info tomorrow - I'll keep you posted.

Kind regards,

Stjepan