From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 08:19:46

David Sirovsky wrote:

> Maybe it is worth considering to introduce Windows NTFS symlinks support in
> Boost.FileSystem - a straightforward approach would be to use new symbolic
> link API for Vista target build and junctions for 2000 and XP.

I'd very much like to see NTFS symlink support added, but I just don't
have the time right now. I might be able to add the support for Vista
some in the next month or two, as that is less work, but am worried the
2000 and XP support will be troublesome.

If anyone else would like to contribute such support, let me know. Good
test coverage would have be part of such support.

Thanks,

--Beman