From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 15:38:35

At 8:33 PM +0100 3/12/08, vicente.botet wrote:
>Hello,
>
>please which is the meaning of None and no-maintainer open bugs assignation?
>Does it means that are new bugs not yet assigned?

None means that the bugs are not yet assigned to anyone.

No-maintainer means that the bugs are in libraries that no one is maintaining.

>Do you think that it will be possible to report, if not every day why not
>every week, the open bugs by library?

I'll see what I can do. [ Though "by assignee" is a good
approximation to "by library", falling down only in the case where
someone maintains more than one library ]

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>