From: Graham (Graham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 17:15:56

>> As I said to Phil, Rogier and I completed a Unicode character library
>> for
>>
>> Release under boost, but never submitted it to Boost as we had
intended

>> release it with a string library built on it, and never had time to
do
>> the
>>
>> second part of the work.
>>
>Post it, and we'll do the second part. It's open-source.
>
>Sebastian

Sebasian,

As requested, I have posted a Unicode character support library in the
boost vault as Unicode_lib.zip.

Please feel free to use this under the boost license.

It would be great if somebody had the time to develop the existing
character support to ad the string wrappers that we had intended to -
but ran out of time doing.

It should be well documented, but if you want any questions answered,
please feel free to ask and I'll try and help!

Thanks.

Yours,

Graham