From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 23:49:40

Hi Anthony,

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Anthony Williams
<anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris <dmberris <at> friendster.com> writes:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Anthony Williams
> > <anthony_w.geo <at> yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > What does your code look like?
> > >

> > You can browse the source for the Memcache++ Client here:
> > http://memcachepp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/memcachepp/trunk/memcache%2B%2B/
>
> Thanks. Is the test code available online too? Where does the "mutex: Invalid
> argument" message come from? This isn't a message from boost.threads.

http://memcachepp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/memcachepp/trunk/test/memcache_protocol_test.cpp?view=markup
is the test which throws on destroying memcache handles, and related
to locking mutexes.

This also uses ASIO underneath, and I'm not sure if it may be ASIO
related. For one thing, it throws a boost::system::system_error which
encapsulates the 'mutex: Invalid argument' in the 'what()' method. I
checked Boost.Thread and it throws system errors like ASIO does -- so
right now I'm limiting it to just Boost.Thread because it seems to be
the more logical place from which mutex errors would come from.

Thanks for looking into this, and I hope this helps.

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.