From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-14 17:55:38

Tobias Schwinger wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> The release branch is frozen. Please make no further changes without
>> explicit permission from me.
>
> OK, I'd love to stage FunctionTypes to the release branch within the
> next couple of days.
>
> All changes are about greening the test matrix and fixing the tickets
> regarding the build process.
>
> I have (hopefully) just added support for Sun (thanks to Noel Belcourt)
> and I am ready to go once I see the test results from the trunk.

Let's make sure we are on the same page. FunctionTypes is already in the
release branch, and you just want to apply some fixes, which are now
being tested already on trunk. Is that right?

If so, go ahead as long as the trunk tests are clean and you can do it
within the next three days. Say by the end of Monday.

--Beman