From: Faik Catibusic (faik.catibusic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-17 21:47:59

Hello,

> For this year I have two ideas, one is developing library for fuzzy logic.
>
> Boost doesn't have such a library -- the closest thing is tribool.
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/html/tribool.html
>
> The question you want to ask before you propose this is can these be done
> in 3
> months -- most 'from the ground up' libraries for Boost take 6 months or
> more.
> If you plan on going this route I highly recommend you read:
>
> http://boost.org/more/submission_process.htm
>
> and follow the instructions under 'Determine Interest".

Yes, like in a text. My question about fuzzy and socket was for that
purpose. I understand that my form was not valid. :-)

> > And other one is developing socket library for Linux and Windows based
> > systems.
>
> Well, this one clearly isn't doable in 3 months and we also have this
> functionality asio, in the soon to be released 1.35 version of boost. For
> now
> you can see docs here:
>
> http://asio.sourceforge.net/boost_asio_0_3_9/libs/asio/doc/html/index.html
>

> > Are this ideas, OK? If so, and also if You interested in my work. I
> > will make detailed plan for three months during summer.
>
> Detailed plans are good -- they will be part of what's needed for your
> Google
> application.

OK, thanks on Your feedback. I have three more questions.
When someone start developing library, is he works 6 hours per day or it is
less/more time?
Can I make plan for six months and after Google Summer of Code 2008 continue
to work on that library?
Can I send two applications, because if you decide that it's too much job
for me I can lose chances to work on any project for GSOC 2008.(I am also
interested in developing project about Safe integer project).

Faik Catibusic.