From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-19 11:30:03

Doug Gregor <dgregor <at> osl.iu.edu> writes:

> > There are a few 1.35.0 regressions I'm not particularly concerned
> > about; VC++ 7.1 is now old news, and no one seems to care much about
> > the Intel/Windows compiler.
> >
> > Given that VC++ 9.0 has been out for awhile now, it would be nice to
> > kill off a few more of those regressions before 1.35.0 ships:
> >
> > * Graph
>
> As Richard Webb noted, it fails for the same reason as VC++ 8.0 fails,
> so we should just mark this as "expected" as well. Okay for me to go
> ahead and do that on the trunk and release branch?

As far as the other VC9 failures go:

* Conversion

The lexical_cast_loopback_test test is marked as an expected failure on both
VC7.1/8.0. I guess that VC9 has the same problem.

* Python

I think this is a problem in the tests rather than the lib itself. See:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1516

* TR1

The test_hash\std_test_hash failures are a bug in VC9 - see my post @
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/172149

For VC7.1:
The Fusion failures are a bit odd - the tests pass on Trunk, and pass on Release
if i run the tests manually.
I don't know what causes the failures.

Thanks,
Richard Webb