From: salinda h (salinda215_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 12:51:13

Hi,

Thank you so much for your comments. I looked at the CodeProject article you
suggested, and it had a pretty much similar idea. I would like to reformat
the source code according to the boost coding standards and integrate with
boost.interface. I believe this is possible because "The Code Project Open
License (CPOL) 1.0" http://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx seems to
be compatible with the boost licence*.*

IANAL: Somone please help me to verify this.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Salinda