From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-22 17:49:56

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:17:00 +0100, Dean Michael Berris
<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Marco Costalba <mcostalba_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I plan to post an update with exception's support (I have already
>> implemented it in the meantime ;-) just after Easter holidays (Monday
>> evening), so to leave some time for other suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks again
>> Marco
>>

> How about overwriting what's in the sandbox instead of posting it to the
> vault?
>
> I'm glad that you've moved forward with the overload implementation --
> should it be time to update the documentation as well?

Hi Dean,
maybe there is a misunderstanding :-)
If you remind there were two Marco working on different overload
implementation.
I didn't work anymore on Boost.Overload, I'm sorry but I had been really
busy.
I hope to have time for working on the library in May. So be patient.

Hi Marco, how are you ?
Now I have no time to review your new implementation,
but I'm happy that you didn't give up.

Kind Regards,
Marco Cecchetti