From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-23 00:10:46

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Marco <mrcekets_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:17:00 +0100, Dean Michael Berris
>
> > How about overwriting what's in the sandbox instead of posting it to the
> > vault?

Hi Dean,

Glad to hear you :-)

Indeed I have no files in the sandbox...

> Hi Marco, how are you ?
> Now I have no time to review your new implementation,
> but I'm happy that you didn't give up.

I'm fine, thanks, I'm glad to hear you again.

Two things made me rewrite overload:

- The finding that is possible to use (a much easier) SFINAE technique
instead of metaprogramming indexing

- The finding of an extension of Mesonide's trick (do you remember ;-)
to handle pointer-to-member functions too

This two points made me rewrite the whole stuff: it's much more clean,
small, easy to follow and I would say feature complete then before.

I'll be very happy if, when you have (a little) time, you can give me
your precious feedback.

Thanks and "Buona Pasqua" (1)
Marco

(1) Happy Easter