From: Milan Rusev (milan.rusev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-23 15:57:26

Hello,

I'm an AI student and I'd like to participate in this year's SoC with an
Artificial Neural Networks library.
The library will consist of basic elements of a NN: neurons, layers,
teaching algorithms,
neuron functions (plus common usages: linear, sigmoid, gaussian,
winner-takes-all).
It will also include the implementation of some popular NNs: Multilayer
Perceptron, Hopfield Network, Kohonen Network.
I know it's a bit of a high level library, and I'd like some feedback
whether it's appropriate for Boost.

I also have a question. The proposal on the GSoC 2008 page for the
implementation of Fixed Decimal also sounds appealing to me.
So should I choose one project and apply for it or should I apply for both
of them separately?

Milan