From: Arash Partow (arash_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-24 17:21:39

Hi Milan,

Your proposal sounds like a "nice" idea, but wouldn't it be better to generalize
your ANN library into a generic maximum likelihood estimation library - because
at the end of the day that is what an ANN is, nothing more nothing less it would
also provide the users of the library access to other estimation/modeling paradigms,
which is a good thing.

Arash Partow
Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net