From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-24 05:26:58

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Marco Costalba <mcostalba_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I plan to post an update with exception's support (I have already
> implemented it in the meantime ;-) just after Easter holidays (Monday
> evening), so to leave some time for other suggestions.

Ok, here we are.

This will be hopefully the last version released.

New in this release:

- Overload now throws an exception instead of crashing when an empty
function is called (mimics boost.function)

- Modified our little and simple home-grown 'function' class (*) to
reduce code duplication.

- Updated docs and tests.

- Compiles with no warnings under gcc 3.4, gcc 4.2 and MSVC 2008

You can download from boost Vault, file name is overload_24_3_2008.zip

Have fun
Marco

(*) Overload aims to be self contained, BTW only standard library is needed.