From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-24 07:22:29

Eric Niebler wrote:
> I fleshed out the compile-time string class, and called it mpl::string.
> (See attached.)
[snip]
the same for other attachments. Are other people seeing this? This is
quoted from the digest. (I can see the code via gmane.)]

I think this could be used for an efficient implementation of
find_first_of, as I mentioned here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/171098/focus=171117
(towards the end of the message, starting "I think that every time I've
used is_any_of or similar features the set of characters has been a
compile-time constant." The benchmarks that I did there suggested that
it was very worthwhile.

Phil.