From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-27 21:24:29

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> But I can cope even if it's not addressed. I'll try and get all this
>> done today.
>>
>>> I assume this should happen as soon as the release packages go up on
>>> Sourceforge.
>> At minimum. But earlier is better. So if we can aim to switch tomorrow
>> or Saturday that would be good.
>
> Because of personal schedule, I've got a really strong incentive to get
> my end done by Saturday noon (Eastern time) at the latest.

I've done everything I can remember at the moment with the web site,
except for the 1.35.0 archive browsing. But we don't need that to go
live with the site, we only need it when the release happens. So unless
I'm told otherwise I'll merge the current state of the beta site to the
live location late tomorrow morning (CDT). And if nothing serious breaks
at that point, we should be able to repoint the DNS entries.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything