From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-29 08:16:48

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:
>>> Beman Dawes wrote:
>>> But I can cope even if it's not addressed. I'll try and get all this
>>> done today.

>>> At minimum. But earlier is better. So if we can aim to switch tomorrow
>>> or Saturday that would be good.
>> Because of personal schedule, I've got a really strong incentive to get
>> my end done by Saturday noon (Eastern time) at the latest.
>
> I've done everything I can remember at the moment with the web site,
> except for the 1.35.0 archive browsing. But we don't need that to go
> live with the site, we only need it when the release happens. So unless
> I'm told otherwise I'll merge the current state of the beta site to the
> live location late tomorrow morning (CDT). And if nothing serious breaks
> at that point, we should be able to repoint the DNS entries.

The release files are being uploaded to Sourceforge now. If all goes
smoothly, that whole process will be done by mid-morning.

Let's go over the repointing of the DNS entries to make sure I do the
right thing. The current relevant A record entries are:

    beta.boost.org -> 129.79.245.252
    boost.org -> 66.35.250.210
    live.boost.org -> 129.79.245.252

So to repoint, I'll change the boost.org entry to 129.79.245.252, right?.

Do I then delete either of the other two entries?

Thanks,

--Beman