From: Danny Gilbert (dannygilbert3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-30 20:51:45

Hi ! I work with Visual Studio 2003, C++. I am reading data from a UNICODE
file
in a std::wstring. (It works fine) I want to find with boost::regex_search a
pattern like the following:

@@FOREACH(item in list) data @@END

I want 3 substrings (submatch) like the following: 1- item 2- list
3- data
We can have line feed, carriage return, space, etc. between ( and item,
between ) and the data, and between data and @@END.

So the following must work:
@@FOREACH( item in list )
    data
       @@END

I DID MANY THINGS (TRY AND ERROR) AND I CAN FIND the first submatch item and
the second submatch list. The third submatch never works. It don't see the
@@END command (instruction) and get all the remaining stuff of the string. I
used Regex Coach software and Rad Regex Designer but with theses softwares,
my REGEX expression works.

What is the correct REGEX expression with BOOST ????

Thank you !

:-(