From: Cristianno Martins (cristiannomartins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-30 20:14:08

Hello everybody,

I'm Cristianno Martins, I'm starting master degree at State University of
Campinas (Brazil), and I'm very interested in participate of a Google Summer
of Code Project.

This is the first time that I'm intending to develop some open source code.
There are many projects listed in GSoC home page, and I almost read all of
them, choosing two or three to write a propose.

So, I really liked two ideas between the boost potential projects:
- safe integer -> basically, a creation of a template class to safely access
values in the memory;
- parallelizing Boost.Math -> using OpenMP to enable the source of
Boost.Math to run in multicore systems.

I actually believe that I can do anyone of them, and I wanna propose a
project to each one. I only needed to know if anything is being done about
some of those. I also wanna know if someone have ideas to be done in these
projects and aren't listed at the Boost projects list.

Best,

--
Cristianno Martins
Mastering in Computer Science