From: Yigong Liu (yigongliu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 02:09:13

Mathias Gaunard wrote:

> Have you considered benchmarking your library against Joins (the .NET
> library), but also Cw and JOCaml ?

> It could be interesting to know how good your library performs against
> other library implementations as well as against language implementations.

I am planning to do some comparison with C#.Joins library. Maybe Jocaml is
good next candidate if i got more spare time for it.

> Writing the same code with multiple languages or libraries can also help
> people used to those to move to your Join library.

most of tutorials compare Cw code and Join's code for the same application.
The newly added parts also compare CCR's code and Join's code for the same
application; and there is a brief comparison between Erlang and Join too.

Thanks for the quick feedback.
Yigong